Diary 11/2/11.

Sup people, another day passed.. 
    Today during maths lesson, guan sang pissed mdm jean off, and she left the class halfway. Not emphasizing on this. Guan sang made a seriously wrong mistake by talking back.. 
    Then, science lesson, my classmate lionel held my lost pencil and drew the science graph like nothing happened with it. Then i ask him where did you get this pencil? He said popular. Then i say dont lie, this is my pencil. He still calmly said what? This is my pencil la. I found it during maths CID. I gave him 3 seconds to return the pencil and  thus i got the pencil back. He continued whining, and say "Later the owner of the pencil find you and give you 3 seconds to return the pencil to him". Is that supposed to be a joke? Why nobody laughed?
     Then today's CCA was pretty interesting. The CD lesson flew past, and the PT lesson flew past even faster. A special and memorable act (:
     That's all for today..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment