Diary 15/2/11

Hi people ^^
Sorry for the seemingly non-serious stuff i wrote ..
Wasn't in the mood to. I will update this blog's stuff as soon as i get taught by wenrui + i am free..
      K so about today (and some yesterday's stuff)
 I received 7 cards.. Although all the stuff in the cards are concise, but this is the first valentine which is pretty meaningful for me, and i received so many stuff ^^
  I think lionel stole another pen from me.. Investigating.
  Hmm. About today's NPCC
  The PT was really.. Massive? But it was not so tiring. I got my whole PE and hands dirty like ..
Today i am really REALLY REALLY disappointed about my squadies for something..
They dont goddamned listen to ADVICES!!!
What the hell.
We wasted so long testing something impossible. Then they dont bother an advice of a shortcut.
Then finally they agreed to it but it's too late cuz every1 is tired. 
Then.. These days are pretty good ^^
YAY I DONT NEED TO DO CHINESE HOMEWORK FOR TOMORROW !!! CHINESE TEACHER'S LESSON OVERLAPPED MUAHAHAHAHA

K nights all (:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment